1. Download your presets and unzip the folder. Save a copy of your STEVE DEPINO PRESETS to you computer
2. Transfer images to your phones "Camera Roll". This can be done a number of ways via cloud storage or by using Air Drop on Mac.
3. Open The LIghtroom Mobile CC App.
4. Add DNG Image / Preset Files. Choose the Add Photos option then " From Camera roll" ( See images below )
5. Create Lightroom Presets from the DNG Files.
a ) Click on one of the newly imported files
b) Click on the three dots inside a circle in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
c) From there, choose “Create Preset” from the menu that appears.
d) Name your presets. I suggest the same name that is on the front of the preset image that is provided.
6. Enjoy shooting and sharing more!